How to use WhatsApp: Hello Guys, Welcome to WP Kaka where you will find anything and everything about WhatsApp. Here I this tutorial I will explain how to use WhatsApp account with step by step explanation. so simply follow the below steps and learn How to use WhatsApp and all about WhatsApp
WhatsApp is one of the most widely used Messaging apps which is popular all over the world and available for almost all the smartphones out there. After WhatsApp became popular people have stopped sending SMS. With the help of WhatsApp, you can send videos, Images, PDF, Documents, Your present location, GIF’s, Audio recording and much more.
Download, Install & Register your WhatsApp Account
- First of all, you need to download WhatsApp on your mobile phone
- Once you have successfully downloaded the WhatsApp, Install it and you need to register your mobile number
- To register simply open your WhatsApp messenger and click on the accept the terms & conditions
- Now it will ask to enter the mobile number which you want to register
- Simply enter your mobile number and verify it with OTP
- After successful verification and in the next step it will ask to enter your username
- Enter the name and click on next and done. You have successfully registered your WhatsApp account.
Now you have learned how to download, Install and register your number on WhatsApp and successfully created your account on WhatsApp. This time I will explain all the options and features of WhatsApp. At first, I will explain the options so simply follow the below steps. I will also share the vide guide for your better understanding.
How to save contacts on WhatsApp
You can directly save a contact number from WhatsApp. all you have to do is simply click on the Message button at the end of the right bottom corner and it will show you the contact on your phone and at the top, you will see an option to add contacts. Click on that add contact icon and enter the contact details and save it. That’s it. You have successfully learned how to save contact via the WhatsApp
How to create WhatsApp group
We have full step by step guide for WhatsApp group in a separate post where I have explained each and everything related to WhatsApp group. simply check that post and learn everything about WhatsApp groups.
How to send bold, italic & strikethrough text
This is called text formatting and we already have a separate post explaining briefly about the WhatsApp bold, italic and strikethrough text. If you are interested in this then please do check the WhatsApp text formatting full beginner guide.
How to take backup of WhatsApp
On WhatsApp, you can take backup of all your WhatsApp messages and multimedia in just a few clicks and this backup option is very much useful when you are switching from one mobile to another. so to learn how to take backup follow the below steps
- Open your WhatsApp messenger and click on the 3dots which is on the top right corner of the application
- Now select the option “setting” and select chat option
- In chat option, you will find “Chat Backup” option
- Simply click on that option and it will ask to take backup
- Click on yes and it will start taking backup to your google drive.
How to block & unblock someone on WhatsApp
How to Block someone on WhatsApp
- Simply open the user number of whom you want to block
- After opening, you will find two options – ADD & BLOCK
- Simply tap on the block option and that user will no longer be able to message you until you unblock the user.
How to unblock someone on WhatsApp
- Open your WhatsApp messenger and click on the 3dots which are on the top right corner
- Now select the option setting and then go to Account option
- In the account, option select Privacy option and scroll down till the end
- At the end of Privacy option, you will find the option called “Blocked Contacts”
- Simply tap on Blocked contacts and you will get the list of blocked contact
- Now select the number which you want to unblock and you will get an option to unblock
- Click on unblock and you are done. You have learned how to unblock someone on WhatsApp.
How to check who read your message
WP Kaka has a brief guide on how to check someone who read your message. if you don’t know about this feature then visit how to check who read your message on WhatsApp
More coming soon..