Hey Guys, Welcome back again. This time I going to share how to add someone to your WhatsApp group as well as how to remove someone from WhatsApp group. this tutorial will be very much useful for people who don’t know how to add or remove someone from there WhatsApp group. In the end, I will also share how to exit from a WhatsApp group. this will be useful for people who are annoyed by the group and don’t know how to leave the group.
ALSO CHECK: HOW TO ADD WHATSAPP GROUP DESCRIPTION
I personally have a WhatsApp group which is public and I usually see many spammers in the group who keep sending off-topic messages and that too repeatedly again and again. there be some people who personally message other group members and irritate them so I do remove those type of people frequently and if you are also facing the same issue then simply follow the below steps and learn how to remove or add someone from WhatsApp group.
ALSO CHECK: HOW TO CREATE WHATSAPP GROUP
How to Add someone to WhatsApp Group
There are two methods to add someone to a WhatsApp group which are very simple. One method is useful for adding unknown people where you will share your WhatsApp group invite link and the other method is useful for adding your contacts. so without wasting your time lets get started.
Adding Members to WhatsApp Group via Invite Link
This method is very much useful for those group which is public and as well as sharing in the broadcast. all you have to do is simply share the WhatsApp group invite link via any medium/Source and the members can join the group via the invite link if they are interested.
- First, Open your WhatsApp messenger app and open the group which you have created. (If you don’t have a group then create WhatsApp group first)
2. Now simply tap on the group name and scroll down till you see “Invite Via Link”
3. Simply click on that “Invite Via Link” option and there you will see 5 options
- Send Link via WhatsApp
- Copy Link
- Share Link
- Revoke Link
4. Simply click on the “Copy link” option and share on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and any other medium.
5. Once the user finds the link and interested to join then HE/SHE will click on that invite link and join the group.
NOTE: You can also share the link to your contacts if you are not interested to add them manually.
ALSO CHECK: WHATSAPP GROUP LINKS LIST
Adding members via Add Participants
This option need can add members to your contacts. if the member you want to add who is not in your contact then it is not possible. first, you need to save the contact on your contact list and then you will be able to add manually with the help of Add participants option. so simply read the steps below and learn to add members to WhatsApp group via the add participants option.
- Open the WhatsApp group in which you want to members from your contacts
- simply tap on the group name and scroll down till you see “Add Participants” Option
- Now click on that option and add the contacts which you want in the group.
- That’s it. You have successfully learned how to add members to your WhatsApp group via the add participants option.
ALSO CHECK: WHATSAPP GROUPS FOR MEDICAL STUDENTS
How to remove members from the group
Are you the group admin and annoyed a lot because of some group members sharing offtopic messages or personal messaging to other group members and don’t have any idea to remove group members then this is especially for you with the full brief guide. simply follow the below steps and learn how to remove someone from your group.
- First of all, Open your group and tap on the group name
- Now scroll down till you find that group member number
- Once you find the number, simply click on that number and you will get some options.
- Simply select the option “Remove ******” and you will remove that person from the group.
- That’s it. You have successfully learned how to remove someone from the group.
ALSO CHECK: CRICKET WHATSAPP GROUP LINKS
How to exit from WhatsApp group
This is the extra tip for those people who want to exit from the group and don’t know how to exit. So simply follow the steps and learn how to exit.
- First of all open the group from where you want to exit.
- After opening the group simply tap on the group name and you will get the option of that group as shown in the below image
- Now simply scroll down till the end and at the end, you will find an option called “Exit group”
- Simply tap on that group and you will be out of that group. That’s it you have successfully learned how to exit from the group.
In this post, I have explained how to add someone to your WhatsApp group in two ways and also how to remove someone from the WhatsApp group with brief step by step guide. if you have learned something from here then please feel free to share your experience with this beginner guide. Also, don’t forget to share this with your friends and family.